I see me
29/5/2023
All I wanted was to become big and tall
When I was naïve and small
Never knew how the future would unfold
Rushing towards uncertainty like it was gold
Fast forward to the so called now
I cannot figure out how
Time flew so fast
It is hard to remember how my Childhood passed
Contemplating the bygone days
I realize that it is everyone’s base
And when I look back in time
I imagine my past, in the form of a mime
And then I met you out of blue
You may not have any clue
But every time we meet
You give me a pleasant nostalgic treat
My yesteryear is but a murky history
And my tomorrow is but an unsolved mystery
But you give me my past
And a glimmer of hope without being asked.
You give me immense joy
A journey of a young boy I enjoy
Because every time I see you
I see myself.
❤️❤️❤️👍👍
ReplyDelete