Lost
a Pen,
Lost
a Book
And
lost all my belongings
But
that is alright, no worries
Saw
a thing,
Touched
the thing
And
felt the thing
Then
I lost the precious of all things
Ate
the chicken curry,
Ate
the pork curry
And
ate the best of all
But
where did the taste go?
Drank
the milk,
Drank
the juice
And
drank the best of all
But
nothing could quench my thirst
Slept
on the cozy bed,
Tried
the floor
And
slept on what not things
But
got no sleep
Read
a book,
Played
a game
And
listened to music
But
still no peace to be found in heart.
I
wondered and wandered
I
searched and searched
And
I thought and thought
And
alas, caught the thief
It
is tricky,
It
is smart,
It
is wise
And
it is dangerous
But
it is none other than “she”
The
father of all thieves.
Comments
Post a Comment