I was 13 when I
was in eighth standard learning
Amidst the process came a turning
Seeing a beautiful
girl at my first sight
An unknown corner
of my heart turned bright
(........) was her name
And her beauty was
her fame
Simplicity was her
nature
Which made her
look mature
When the cupid
released its arrow
The distance
between us began to narrow
I became hers and
she became mine
And our love story
was going fine
Our love was
extremely strong
And it did last
long
Promises were made
never to give up
On each other and
never to be fed up
But as the time
passed
Her love for me
did not last
And I was betrayed
For she found
another mate
Alas, her mate got
the fame
As well as won the
game
A broken soul
stared at them under the blue sky
Asking why, why and why?
Comments
Post a Comment