Life has not always been the same
As the unexpected
moment came
My learning became
very dull
On sighting a
stupendous girl
Like rose, her
smile shone brightly
Revealing her
charming beauty mightily
And she stole an
innocent’s heart
Creating chaos
inside other body part
But as the bees
negotiating for nectar
There are others
writing letter
So, I bet mine
should be sent at last
To clear a little
space in her heart, first
Everybody is
competing in the game
To get love and
name
But I try to be a
silent killer
By building
friendship - a strong pillar
With time, I feel
sad and a shocked
Learning that my
neighbor had her name locked
Keeping a secret
to him, I do my part
Ending the painful
quest of my heart
Some says love
happens once
But I would like
to believe that one goes, thousands bounce
To set the
innocents heart in motion
And remake
atmosphere full of emotion.
Comments
Post a Comment