“Ask your heart, it is never wrong”
I heard people say
Yet never understood the decider
And the basis of its judgement
Unsure about the real purpose of life
Many mistake materialistic excitement for
eternal happiness
All desire the ultimate desire- inner peace
But most journey outside to find it
Never did I know, there could be so much within
to observe
Looking deeper, I began to see the innate nature
of mind
Some call it the Buddha nature
While others call it the inner teacher
It must be the most valuable human asset
Nothing would ever go wrong
When thoughts and actions are in sync with it
Yet it remains clouded and least used
With the profound recognition of my inner
teacher
A journey of self-recognition has just begun
All answers to my questions resides within
So the search within continues
Note - Inspired by "GNH Journey - Walking the Path" workshop. I was a participant in the 4th cohort and even participated in the "Inspiring youth in farming" workshop as the resident tutor.
Comments
Post a Comment