It was a name I never bothered to talk about,
It was a dream I
never dreamt,
It’s in a place I
only saw on the map
And it is a
journey I wasn’t prepared to venture
Life seldom
strikes a blow at your dreams
There comes a time
when you have to let go
And embark on a
journey without destination,
Walk without
knowing your path
And I am still
travelling without the sight of my destination
It is the place
that has chosen me
When I had no
choice to choose
The test of Life can be harsh at times only to be fair
It’s as simple as
fire testing the true spirit of iron
Not knowing the
unknown can be a jeopardy
But now I know,
the secret of life is to-breathe
I have paved my
own path in the three years journey
The place has
groomed me well enough
And taught me that
the greatest victory you can ever savor
Is by growing at every
stage of your life
It is a dream I
live for those who dreamt to be here
The place is a
home that I will miss from any corner of the world
And it is a road
that I will never regret for taking
I cannot see the
shore
But the raft is
here
And the raft gives
me hope
To find the shore
and to dream again.


Comments
Post a Comment