Oh! Princess charming
Why
you do not shine?
To
care for me and become only mine
Is
it because I cannot bring you the moon
Or
the precious gold?
If
so, I am sorry but
Please,
don’t let this story fold
Little
did I know
About
the saddening words told to me
It
was as if my love has been sold
If
I tell you that
You
don’t love me
A
staring look of sympathy
I
can always see
I
want to enjoy, drink and eat but
The
way you are serious
Makes
me defeated by defeat
I
want to work, study and sleep
But
the way those words were spoken
Would
not let my pages flip
Oh!
Pretty birds in the sky
Please
do me favor
Approach
Prince charming with my message
And
be my savior
Never
let my message fall
And
give all your best
To
take the message
As
far as in her heart
Note - Message for my upset lover.
Comments
Post a Comment