The rain is pouring down,
The
sky is cloudy
And
the surrounding is dark
It
makes my heart beat faster
Lup-dup…..lup-dup…..lup-dup
A
sense of loss envelops me
As
the rain lands on the puddle
The
ripple formed makes my heart
Weigh
heavy with apprehension that
Something
is going to be misplaced
As
my worry deepens,
I
can perceive a path
Filled
with thorns and shards of glasses
With
no light to guide
So
you see, it’s risky to take step
The
way is centered
With
many pedestrians
Each
longing for the same destination
So
a question haunts me
What
if I fail?
But
as the clouds scatter
Their
lies a new world
With
hopes and dreams still fresh
Going
to be accomplished
By
none other than me
For
rain and clouds
It
is the summer’s gift
And
can be replaced
Sometimes
by yellow autumn
Sometimes
by white winter
To
take risk is to accept opportunity
To
endeavor with thorn of rose
Is
to get to sleep on bed of roses
Does
not matter if I fail or lose
For
failure is the pillar of success
Let
not darkness frighten you
Instead
be calm and dream inside it
And
acquire things in reality, because
Great
man are those who dreams great
And
remember
Light
always emerges at the end of the tunnel.
Note - Written to inspire myself to study hard and smart during 9th standard when I was doing well in studies.
Comments
Post a Comment